fashion

fashion
ahh

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Fashions of 2011

I have noticed a lot of new trends for the spring season of 2011, Im going to talk about my three favorite: leopard print, part platform/part wedged shoes, floral prints. I was walking down town in savannah on broughton street and everything i see has leopard print!! Not everyone can pull of a full leopard print dress but I personnal love a little touch of it on shoes, a belt, or even a leopard print cardigan; but wearing to much of it can be over whelming for my taste. In my opinion a grat way to add a little lepard to a classy outfit would be a red pair of shorts, wedged leopard print shoes, and a basic black tee. Simple yet trendy!


Another big spring trend this season is wedged/platform shoes, it's probably my favorite trend of them all because i LOVE shoes! These unique wedges have a very edgy look and are a little more comfortable than regular wedges and are much easier to walk in. Michael Kors has always been my favorite designer, I love how he incorporates creative trends into something classy and sophisticated yet, a very fashionable look. Another one of my very favorite shoe designers is Jeffrey Campbell, he is known for his wild and very out there creations.
Michael Kors

Jeffrey Campbell

Floral prints are also really big for this season. You can wear as much floral as you want and its never too much! Everywhere i go and in all the stores i see floral dresses, floral skirts, shirts, shorts, and even shoes! The patterns are small, sweet and girly, and designers are using pastel colors. This look can be kept simple with a pair of basic flats or wedges, but you can also dress it up with a pair of heels and a solid blazer.




No comments:

Post a Comment